LC10 USB Battery Charger by NITECORE
NITECORE LC10 At-A-Glance
- USB charger can be used to charge many common li-ion and IMR battery types
- Operates as a power bank when paired with a charged battery
- Mini backup light has three adjustable brightness levels
- Equipped with an integrated USB 2.0 input and output port as well as a lightning adapter for Apple devices
- Features multiple safety protections, including automatic termination upon charging completion
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels, and USB adapters
Included in the Box
- NITECORE LC10 charger
- micro-USB to lightning adapter
- instruction manual
Magnetic USB Travel Charger
Take the NITECORE LC10 magnetic USB battery charger on your next trip and say goodbye to bulky charging solutions. Compatible with many common li-ion and IMR battery types, this minimalist charger uses two magnetic contacts to quickly charge your batteries via any USB power source. Charging progress is reported through a simple to read indicator light while internal safety protections prevent overcharging and short circuits.
Charge Other Devices
Need to charge something else? When paired with a charged battery, the LC10 can be used as power bank. Use the standard micro-USB 2.0 output to charge your devices like cell phones, cameras and headlamps from a charged battery quickly and conveniently. An included lightning adapter adds support for Apple devices!
Backup Reading Light
Adding even more functionality to the LC10 is a mini backup light you can use for reading, lighting up the tent or emergency situations. With three adjustable brightness levels, the LC10 emits up to 10 lumens when plugged into a wall outlet and 6 lumens when powered by a 3400mAh battery.
Compatible Battery Types:
Li-ion/IMR: 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 22700, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 (Compatible with 3.6V or 3.7V cylinder rechargeable Li-ion battery)